Sewickley PNC branch ATM moving outside
An ATM inside the lobby of the Sewickley PNC Bank branch, 401 Beaver St., will be relocated beginning next week to an area outside of the building on Blackburn Road, a company spokeswoman said.
The move “is intended to help provide customers with greater access and flexibility to banking services,” said Marcey Zwiebel, vice president and senior manager of external communications.
“This move will provide greater access to customers through its walk-up use at the sidewalk, and it will be available 24 hours a day for seven days a week, so it really will provide more convenience than they have today.”
The current automated teller machine inside the bank's lobby is available during regular business hours, Zwiebel said.
Customers also have access to a drive-up ATM near the corner of Centennial Avenue and Broad Street.
The new ATM is expected to be available to customers by early April, Zwiebel said.
Bobby Cherry is staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- If ‘evil’ doesn’t apply to ISIS, what does?
- High court to weigh pregnancy work rights
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Coping with Kids: Gear up and get powered