Sewickley PNC branch ATM moving outside
An ATM inside the lobby of the Sewickley PNC Bank branch, 401 Beaver St., will be relocated beginning next week to an area outside of the building on Blackburn Road, a company spokeswoman said.
The move “is intended to help provide customers with greater access and flexibility to banking services,” said Marcey Zwiebel, vice president and senior manager of external communications.
“This move will provide greater access to customers through its walk-up use at the sidewalk, and it will be available 24 hours a day for seven days a week, so it really will provide more convenience than they have today.”
The current automated teller machine inside the bank's lobby is available during regular business hours, Zwiebel said.
Customers also have access to a drive-up ATM near the corner of Centennial Avenue and Broad Street.
The new ATM is expected to be available to customers by early April, Zwiebel said.
Bobby Cherry is staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 20 communities asked for input on Route 65 issues
- Developer makes $1,724,000 deal for downtown Sewickley properties
- New Edgeworth principal brings experience, passion
- Sewickley officials tackle rising odor
- Nice play, Pirates — on and off the field
- Pa. clearance fees to be waved for some school volunteers
- Sewickley Academy grad shooting for the stars at Smithsonian
- Water Works Road in Sewickley closed for months