Sewickley PNC branch ATM moving outside
By Bobby Cherry
Published: Friday, March 8, 2013, 11:27 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, March 19, 2013
An ATM inside the lobby of the Sewickley PNC Bank branch, 401 Beaver St., will be relocated beginning next week to an area outside of the building on Blackburn Road, a company spokeswoman said.
The move “is intended to help provide customers with greater access and flexibility to banking services,” said Marcey Zwiebel, vice president and senior manager of external communications.
“This move will provide greater access to customers through its walk-up use at the sidewalk, and it will be available 24 hours a day for seven days a week, so it really will provide more convenience than they have today.”
The current automated teller machine inside the bank's lobby is available during regular business hours, Zwiebel said.
Customers also have access to a drive-up ATM near the corner of Centennial Avenue and Broad Street.
The new ATM is expected to be available to customers by early April, Zwiebel said.
Bobby Cherry is staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.
- Sewickley’s Sweetwater center to host film festival, film-making class for teens
- Sewickley veteran says placing flags a fitting way to honor fallen soldiers
- Friends and strangers team up to save life of Cranberry man at Sewickley Heights park
- Sewickley Valley primary results: Contested school board race, Leetsdale write-ins
- Sewickley area students get glimpse of state government
- Sewickley library exhibit celebrates the child inside grown men
- Annual Nationality Days festival to be held Friday-Sunday in Ambridge
- Photos: Sewickley Unleashed not just for the dogs
- Photos: Quaker Valley prom offers night to remember
- Kennywood school picnic fee benefits Quaker Valley activities
- Running Around: Making up for lost time at the dentist no walk in the park
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.