Sewickley Gallery Walk planned for Friday, Saturday
By Joanne Barron
Published: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Sewickley Spring Gallery Walk is scheduled from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Participating will be:
• Sewickley Gallery & Frame Shop, 549 Beaver St., oil pastoral paintings by Lacey Huffman
• International Images, Ltd., 514 Beaver St., student show with works by emerging Pittsburgh artists
• Sewickley Arts Initiative, 419 Beaver St., “Pix & Pixels,” Robert Morris University student photography
• Sweetwater Center for the Arts, 200 Broad St., “Small Shrines,” “Iceland ... A Photographic Paradise” and “Art Blooms” by Village Garden Club
• St. James Church, 200 Walnut St., student art show
• Clearview Federal Credit Union, 510 Beaver St., the work of artist D. Zoe Shutka
• Cuttings, Locust Street, works by artists Linda Breen, Kim Kreithaler, June Keilty, Nadya Lapets and Vicki Schillling
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Sewickley area dancers take stage in Pittsburgh Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’
- Sewickley garden club members top trays with cheer
- Edgeworth solar controls could protect emergency responders
- Sewickley Light Up Night planned Friday: Events, detours, parking, more
- Sewickley’s St. Paul Lutheran Church feeds homeless men — in body and spirit
- Union Aid gift-card drive could help hundreds
- Gas lines added to work planned in Edgeworth
- No hiding holiday spirit: Western Pa. homeowners light up the holidays
- Moon couple discover new togetherness through ballroom dancing
- Leetsdale Garden Club gets grant for trees
- Choirs to present holiday smorgasbord of song