Sewickley police investigating weekend vandalism
By Kristina Serafini
Published: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 10:42 a.m.
Sewickley police continue investigating who spray-painted nine vehicles in the borough over the weekend.
Police were dispatched Sunday to the 200 block of Henry Avenue for a report of a vehicle that had been spray-painted on the driver's side, according to a police report.
Upon checking the area, police found seven other vehicles on Henry Avenue and one on Thorn Street with similar damage.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Sewickley’s St. Paul Lutheran Church feeds homeless men — in body and spirit
- Union Aid gift-card drive could help hundreds
- Sewickley area dancers take stage in Pittsburgh Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’
- Doggy-treat recipe helps to make students ‘self-sufficient’
- Gas lines added to work planned in Edgeworth
- Edgeworth solar controls could protect emergency responders
- No hiding holiday spirit: Western Pa. homeowners light up the holidays
- Sewickley garden club members top trays with cheer
- Civil War letters belonging to Sewickley-area family subject of book
- Friends’ Sewickley store will give back to community
- Sewickley sisters taking stage in holiday staple