Sewickley Herald earns Golden Quill award for online engagement
The Sewickley Herald received a Golden Quill award in the category of community engagement news for the newspaper's use of social media.
The award was presented to staff writers Bobby Cherry and Kristina Serafini Monday night during the annual Press Club of Western Pennsylvania presentation in Station Square.
Other finalists in that category included The Observer-Reporter and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Last month, Herald staffers received several journalism honors , including three first-place awards, in the Excellence in Journalism competition of the Pennsylvania Women's Press Association and the Society of Professional Journalists Keystone Pro Chapter's Spotlight Contest.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Author discusses new novel at Sewickley bookstore
- Sewickley Valley comes to fire victim’s aid
- Sewickley Water Authority to begin line replacement
- Sewickley Council approves rezoning request despite spot zoning worry
- Sewickley farm market builds on sense of community
- Sewickley Council OKs one-way Ferry Street
- Leet man shares War of 1812 knowledge
- Edgeworth board clears way for Sewickley Academy expansion
- Photos: Sewickley Heights center was rockin’
- Just Write: It’s July, it’s hot, it’s busy — time to slow down and think Christmas