Photos: Quaker Valley prom offers night to remember
Quaker Valley students attended the school's annual prom Friday. Before the prom was the traditional grand march, held at the high school in Leetsdale.
Sierra Perlik was crowned prom queen. Johnathan Roppo was named prom king.
Kristina Serafini is a photographer and reporter for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Roof plan change delays Howard Hanna vote in Sewickley
- Quaker Valley hires resource officer for $65,000
- One word can make the difference
- Sewickley church’s beloved custodian readying for retirement
- Lane: A healthy home makes for a healthy you
- Leetsdale paving plan irks some residents
- Sewickley library offers exercise class for older residents of region
- Batteries not included, when it comes to modern training
- Koch: Memories can be fragile, but collecting them is fun
- Conservation group breaks record for land acquisitions with Sewickley Hills deal
- Sewickley councilman resigns, leaving Ward 3 seat open