Annual Nationality Days festival to be held Friday-Sunday in Ambridge
The 48th annual Nationality Days begins today along Merchant Street in Ambridge.
The three-day festival features a variety of entertainment, ethnic foods, local groups and vendor booths.
Events get underway today at noon with a Lincoln Park jazz group performance.
The Ambridge Area High School Steel Drum Band will perform at 6 p.m. Friday.
A parade will be held Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
Events wrap up Sunday evening.
For information on Nationality Days, click here .
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Lambo no longer in limbo with Pirates
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Google’s corporate products division changes name
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- Fittingly, a party ushers out Revel
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Police: Man jailed for throwing girl, 9, as she defended her mother
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips