Portion of Beaver Street closed Tuesday, Wednesday
Beaver Street in Sewickley from Chestnut Street to Logan Street is closed Tuesday and Wednesday, according to local officials.
The closure is part of a $4.5 million Glen Osborne Interconnect Project, replacing water, gas and sewer lines.
Detours are posted.
» Traveling south on Beaver:
• Make a right onto Chestnut (between the Citgo gas station and the Sewickley Confectionery).
• At Thorn Street, make a left and travel past the Sewickley Borough building.
• Make a left onto Logan Street and make a right back onto Beaver Street (next to Copeland funeral home).
» Traveling north on Beaver:
• Make a left onto Logan Street (next to Copeland funeral home).
• Make a right onto Thorn Street and travel past the Sewickley Borough building.
• At the stop sign, make a right onto Chestnut Street.
• At the stop sign (between Citgo and the Sewickley Confectionery), make a left onto Beaver Street.
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.