Photos: Leetsdale carnival held to raise funds for July 4 festivities
Families attended the Leetsdale carnival held June 25-29.
The carnival in Henle Park was held in part to raise funds for Leetsdale's Fourth of July celebration.
Kristina Serafini is a photographer and reporter for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Sewickley officials tackle rising odor
- Sewickley Academy grad shooting for the stars at Smithsonian
- 20 communities asked for input on Route 65 issues
- Nice play, Pirates — on and off the field
- Developer makes $1,724,000 deal for downtown Sewickley properties
- Water Works Road in Sewickley closed for months
- Garden club takes part in Sisters of St. Joseph effort to help feed hungry
- New Edgeworth principal brings experience, passion
- Triumph church empty no more as 3-year-old parish settles back in Sewickley
- Duquesne Light to upgrade Sewickley residences to higher-tech meters