Photos: Sewickley area residents cool off in summer heat
By Kristina Serafini
Published: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 4:15 p.m.
With this week's warm weather, some have found the Sewickley Community Center pool on Chadwick Street as a cool reprieve.
Kristina Serafini is a photographer and reporter for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Allentown therapist stretches to help clients, students feel better
- It’s fish fry time: Sewickley Valley groups, churches host fish meals
- Missionaries’ call overshadows dangers, Sewickley Valley church leaders say
- Glen Osborne family touched by outpouring of support in wake of son’s spinal-cord injury
- Photos: Sewickley Academy senior school presents ‘Curtains’
- Sewickley Heights nature center has sweet celebration on tap
- ‘Soup for you!’ as beloved TV grump visits Sewickley
- Edgeworth church helps build Habitat home in Beaver County
- ‘Phenomenal’ 8-year-old called to stage for Sewickley Area Theatre Co.’s first show
- Google Hangouts among ways Aleppo officials’ want to visibility
- Port Authority slightly adjusts Sewickley Valley service