Heritage Valley to open Edgeworth facility in Esmark Center
Heritage Valley Health System will open a “medical neighborhood” in Edgeworth on Monday, health system leaders said.
Heritage Valley Edgeworth will be located inside Esmark Center at 100 Hazel Lane.
Heritage Valley Medical Group/Family Practice Associates Sewickley offices of Dr. David Swan, Dr. Rhea Marinstein and Dr. Kirsten Lin will relocate to Heritage Valley Edgeworth from their previous location at 525 Locust Place in Sewickley, health system spokesman Dan Murphy said.
Other doctors will relocate from two centers in Ambridge, he said.
In addition to primary care and walk-in clinic services, Heritage Valley Edgeworth includes a laboratory draw site, diagnostic services and rehabilitation services.
A ConvenientCare walk-in clinic will open Aug. 13. A rehabilitation center will open Aug. 19.
Other Heritage Valley medical neighborhoods are located in Chippewa, Moon, Ellwood City and Robinson.
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Plan for former Sewickley Country Inn site approved
- Sewickley Valley Girl Scouts adapt to digital cookie sales
- Serafini: Recipe for family holiday fun falls short
- Lane: Welcoming guests? Make it easy
- Photos: Sewickley Valley celebrates holiday season
- Repairs made to Sewickley stream
- Retiring official taking love of Leetsdale with her