Photos: Sewickley United Methodist Church actors scaring up some fun
By Kristina Serafini
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, 3:06 p.m.
Actors at Sewickley United Methodist Chuch prepare for the annual haunted house on Friday, Oct. 18. The attraction is open again this Friday and Saturday from 7 to 9 p.m.
For more information on the event and other Halloween-related activities in the Sewickley Valley, click here .
Kristina Serafini is a photographer and staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- The Way I See It: True joy of season best seen through eyes of a child
- Ambridge model railroad museum, display open weekends through Jan. 5
- New director continues mission of Beaver County Toys for Tots
- Photos: Santa visits Sewickley fire station
- Ambridge model railroad club ready to debut new look
- Wintry weather didn’t stop Sewickley Light Up Night
- Sewickley’s St. Paul Lutheran Church feeds homeless men — in body and spirit
- Moon couple discover new togetherness through ballroom dancing
- Leetsdale Garden Club gets grant for trees
- Sewickley garden club members top trays with cheer
- Union Aid gift-card drive could help hundreds