Sweetwater Holiday mART much more than arts, crafts
Sweetwater Center for the Arts will celebrate its 19th annual Holiday mART with not only arts and crafts, but food and drink as well.
Activities will begin on Nov. 30, with a kickoff party from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sweetwater, 200 Broad St., Sewickley, where guests will have a first glimpse and chance to buy handmade gifts; listen to live, seasonal music provided by Rick Gallagher; taste hors d'oeuvres catered by B Gourmet in Sewickley; and drink champagne and wine.
Handmade gifts include ceramics, glass, fiber art, home decor, ornaments, jewelry, stationery, children's gifts, fine art, prints, photography and more.
ickets are $40 in advance and $50 on the day of event.
Shoppers can stop by Holiday mART from:
• 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday;
• 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday; and,
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 1 through 8.
Happy Hour will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Dec. 2-5.
Complimentary refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres will be available for shoppers.
The event is free to the public.
As a nonprofit organization, Holiday mART proceeds support Sweetwater's art programs for children and adults held throughout the year, in addition to providing support to participating artists.
Sponsors help to make Holiday mART come together each year.
For more information, call 412-741-4405.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- No average jack-o-lantern will do for skilled pumpkin carvers
- Departing Sewickley couple wants to leave seeds of hope behind
- Bell Acres police investigate attempted child luring
- Koch: Age gracefully? Nope — gonna fight it every step of the way
- Hoeys Run project holding up Sewickley theater project
- Quaker Valley board aims to clarify policies on communication, who can drive students
- Halloween activities scheduled around the Sewickley Valley
- Howard Hanna to raze damaged Sewickley office building, rebuild