Sweetwater Holiday mART much more than arts, crafts
Sweetwater Center for the Arts will celebrate its 19th annual Holiday mART with not only arts and crafts, but food and drink as well.
Activities will begin on Nov. 30, with a kickoff party from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sweetwater, 200 Broad St., Sewickley, where guests will have a first glimpse and chance to buy handmade gifts; listen to live, seasonal music provided by Rick Gallagher; taste hors d'oeuvres catered by B Gourmet in Sewickley; and drink champagne and wine.
Handmade gifts include ceramics, glass, fiber art, home decor, ornaments, jewelry, stationery, children's gifts, fine art, prints, photography and more.
ickets are $40 in advance and $50 on the day of event.
Shoppers can stop by Holiday mART from:
• 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday;
• 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday; and,
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 1 through 8.
Happy Hour will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Dec. 2-5.
Complimentary refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres will be available for shoppers.
The event is free to the public.
As a nonprofit organization, Holiday mART proceeds support Sweetwater's art programs for children and adults held throughout the year, in addition to providing support to participating artists.
Sponsors help to make Holiday mART come together each year.
For more information, call 412-741-4405.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Osborne Elementary to become a little greener
- Photos: Bee ‘hotels’ built in Sewickley Heights
- Jones: Host may change, but Thanksgiving traditions remain same
- Sewickley Council approves 2016 budget with slight tax cut
- Photos: Pets get photos with Santa at Animal Friends
- Quaker Valley to seek bids for new band uniforms