Sewickley police looking for Route 65 hit-and-run witnesses
Sewickley police are looking for the driver of a silver Nissan Quest van who was involved in a hit-and-run on Dec. 16 on Ohio River Boulevard.
Police said at approximately 8:30 a.m., the driver of the Nissan van rear-ended a black Honda Accord that was turning left onto Boundary Street in Sewickley from Ohio River Boulevard.
The impact forced the Honda into oncoming traffic and the driver suffered a neck injury, police said.
The driver of the van left the scene and abandoned the vehicle near the Coast Guard station in Glen Osborne before fleeing on foot.
The van's owners reported the vehicle stolen about 20 minutes later.
Police are asking any witnesses to call them at 412-741-2015.
Kristina Serafini is a photographer and staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Photos: Sewickley Heights center was rockin’
- Quaker Valley principal to join West Allegheny
- Sewickley Heights nature center gets kids’ eyes off their screens
- Center for Hope, Sewickley YMCA join forces for second year
- Live music, antique automobiles to highlight Old Economy event
- Sewickley Heights center gets ready to rock
- Serafini: History’s repeat of styles not always a good thing
- Sewickley Council to weigh zoning request
- Sewickley YMCA puts home up for sale
- Heritage Valley hospitals listed among the ‘most wired’