Inspection to limit Sewickley Bridge traffic beginning Monday
An inspection will limit the Sewickley Bridge to one lane beginning Monday, a PennDOT spokesman said.
Single-lane alternating traffic will occur weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. and continue through Feb. 14, PennDOT spokesman Steve Cowan said. The inspection is weather permitting.
Police will control traffic flow on both sides of the bridge, he said.
Bobby Cherry is an associate editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sewickley council allows food trucks to be part of mart
- Road salt cost rises; Sewickley council OKs buy
- Sewickley’s Sweetwater center adds new classes for fall
- St. James Church in Sewickley to kick off Music Plus
- Classes, programs in Sewickley can show you how to de-stress
- Lane: Here’s to the making of an organized student
- Serafini: Good cause or not, people find reason to complain
- Photos: Quaker Valley students head back to class
- St. James School enrollment remains steady, pastor says
- Sewickley Academy freshman making difference through love of science
- Need to modernize closes Ambridge theater doors ... for now