Photos: Brazilian dancer visits Sewickley Academy
Compagnie Käfig dancer Aguinaldo De Oliveira Lopes gave a dance lesson to Sewickley Academy senior school students on Jan. 31 at the Edgeworth school.
Kristina Serafini is a photographer and staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Cardinals grab victory over pitcher Cole, Pirates with a late rally
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy TV’s odds
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Ukraine rejects Russia’s call for cease-fire, warns of ‘great war’ against Russian aggressor
- Coping with Kids: Gear up and get powered
- Texas GOP lawmaker calls for end to 40-year crude oil export ban
- Boston College football coach Addazio can’t get enough of the game
- MLB notebook: Astros fire manager amid dismal season