Registration under way for Zombie Run
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012, 11:56 a.m.
Registration is under way for the second annual Thomas Jefferson High School “Zombie Run: Run or Die!”
The event will be held Oct. 13 at the Breisinger Complex, 525 Waterman East, Jefferson Hills.
Registration begins at 4:30 p.m., and the race begins at 5:15 p.m. A bonfire, dancing and bake sale will follow.
Early registration is through Oct. 12 and the price is $20 for adults and $15 for children 11 and younger.
Registration the day of the event is $30 for adults and $25 for children.
Prizes will be handed out to those who are the best at surviving.
Proceeds will benefit the 2012-13 Thomas Jefferson prom.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Baldwin police seeking two men suspected in robbery
- Baldwin Borough Community Day isn’t what it used to be
- Brentwood’s school resource officer a multitask facilitator
- Dodgeball tourney benefits Thomas Jefferson prom
- Revised housing development plan submitted to Baldwin Borough officials
- Baldwin-Whitehall leaders support student-recognition project
- Whitehall library discussion offers education to parents of autistic children
- New West Jefferson Hills facilities director in place
- Upgraded menu results in customer satisfaction at Jefferson Hills church’s fish fry
- Baldwin-Whitehall students get hooked in science class
- Program brings West Jefferson Hills board votes to viewers in real time