South Hills Autism support group scheduled
Published: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 2, 2013
The Autism Society of Pittsburgh will host its first South Hills Parent Support Group and Discussion on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Whitehall Public Library, 100 Borough Park Drive, Pittsburgh 15236.
Guest speaker will be Heidi Hess, Community Outreach Manager of the Autism Society of Pittsburgh. The event is free and more information is available by calling the autism society at 412-856-7223.
- Upgrades completed at Becks Run Pumping Station
- Whitehall ordinance meant to keep animals from being a nuisance to residents
- New program in Baldwin Borough honors top cops
- Road construction planned throughout South Hills area
- McKenry fields students’ questions, shares positive message
- A twirl, smile put dance benefit in motion
- Volunteers help bring festive atmosphere to Spring-a-Rama
- Web extra: Q&A with Baldwin Borough council hopefuls
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.