Hearing set for proposed Dunkin Donuts on Route 51 in Brentwood
By Laura Van Wert
Published: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 9:01 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Commuters traveling on Route 51 in Brentwood will have a new place to grab a doughnut and coffee.
A public hearing is set for 7 p.m. Feb. 26 for a proposed Dunkin Donuts, which would be located at 3200 Saw Mill Run Blvd., the former Arby's fast food location. Brentwood Borough Council is scheduled to vote on it later that night.
The zoning hearing board granted three variances for the project last month, which the planning commission later approved.
Plans include constructing a 2,070-square-foot, one-level building, a drive-thru and parking spaces on 34,848-square-feet of land.
Heartland Restaurant Group LLC is the franchisee.
The project received three variances from the zoning hearing board which included a setback exception.
Laura Van Wert is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-388-5814 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web extra: Q&A with Baldwin Borough council hopefuls
- Candidates in South Hills communities seek party nominations
- Commissioners set property tax rate
- Gas company project a bump in the road in Baldwin Borough
- Fired West Jefferson Hills superintendent continues challenge
- Tax drop dependent on reassessment in Baldwin-Whitehall
- Baldwin High School showered with Kelly nominations
- New program in Baldwin Borough honors top cops
- Whitehall Public Library changes with the times
- Brentwood deals with a hefty deficit
- South Hills polling places to cast votes
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.