Hearing set for proposed Dunkin Donuts on Route 51 in Brentwood
Commuters traveling on Route 51 in Brentwood will have a new place to grab a doughnut and coffee.
A public hearing is set for 7 p.m. Feb. 26 for a proposed Dunkin Donuts, which would be located at 3200 Saw Mill Run Blvd., the former Arby's fast food location. Brentwood Borough Council is scheduled to vote on it later that night.
The zoning hearing board granted three variances for the project last month, which the planning commission later approved.
Plans include constructing a 2,070-square-foot, one-level building, a drive-thru and parking spaces on 34,848-square-feet of land.
Heartland Restaurant Group LLC is the franchisee.
The project received three variances from the zoning hearing board which included a setback exception.
Laura Van Wert is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-388-5814 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Baldwin Borough man accused in police chase to stand trial
- Community rallies around ill Pleasant Hills woman
- Brentwood businesses have chance to shine with Oktoberfest
- Fundraiser to mark Pleasant Hills library’s 69th anniversary
- First truancy class at West Jefferson set to begin this month
- Consultant to look at Baldwin chase incident
- Glass Run Road work to continue through November
- Caste Village festival boasts throwback rides