Hearing set for proposed Dunkin Donuts on Route 51 in Brentwood
Commuters traveling on Route 51 in Brentwood will have a new place to grab a doughnut and coffee.
A public hearing is set for 7 p.m. Feb. 26 for a proposed Dunkin Donuts, which would be located at 3200 Saw Mill Run Blvd., the former Arby's fast food location. Brentwood Borough Council is scheduled to vote on it later that night.
The zoning hearing board granted three variances for the project last month, which the planning commission later approved.
Plans include constructing a 2,070-square-foot, one-level building, a drive-thru and parking spaces on 34,848-square-feet of land.
Heartland Restaurant Group LLC is the franchisee.
The project received three variances from the zoning hearing board which included a setback exception.
Laura Van Wert is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-388-5814 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Baldwin civil service commission member ousted
- Pleasant Hills Rotary invites community out to the ball game
- Search is on for new Brentwood borough building
- Work to begin on Horning Road
- Brentwood man chronicles battle with haunted house
- Baldwin performing arts center dedication to honor longtime music director
- Consultant hired to help Brentwood decide on EMS
- Paynter students take the ice-bucket challenge
- Whitehall development scheduled for completion
- West Jefferson Hills school board members stripped of leadership posts