Haeck resigns from Pleasaant Hills council
By Laura Van Wert
Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 31, 2013
Pleasant Hills has an open seat on the borough council.
Councilman Daniel Haeck resigned Jan. 21 from his position, to which he was appointed in February 2012.
Council has 30 days to appoint a resident to the position. Those interested should contact Debbie Englert, borough manager, at 412-655-3300.
In other matters:
• Council approved hiring Ralph G. Rush as a police officer.
• Pleasant Hills Community Day is scheduled for Aug. 10.
• The Pleasant Hills Arboretum is closed for the winter, and will reopen in the spring.
• Councilman Brad Rodeheaver is council president this year.
He will take requests from council members for committee appointments in the next month.
Laura Van Wert is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-388-5814 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates in South Hills communities seek party nominations
- Gas company project a bump in the road in Baldwin Borough
- Brentwood deals with a hefty deficit
- South Hills polling places to cast votes
- Fired West Jefferson Hills superintendent continues challenge
- Baldwin High School showered with Kelly nominations
- Road construction planned throughout South Hills area
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.