Motorists to be affected by drainage system inspections
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation District 11 has planned short-term lane closures on East Carson Street on Tuesday, weather permitting.
Crews will be inspecting drainage systems between Becks Run Road and the Glenwood Bridge in Baldwin Borough and Pittsburgh.
Single lane traffic will occur in work areas from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Stops are likely.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Fundraiser to benefit Brentwood families battling cancer
- Baldwin Borough officials consider online tax payments
- Former Baldwin officer argues pension was wrongly calculated
- Roadwork closes part of Streets Run Road in Baldwin
- Baldwin library event to kick off new campaign
- Fighting for fair funding
- Community Day canceled due to Old Clairton roadwork in Pleasant Hills
- Pleasant Hills girl, 9, prepares for first marathon
- Column: Download music legally with library service
- Baldwin-Whitehall schools to offer early retirements
- Brentwood school officials consider keeping band camp in-house