South Hills polling places to cast votes
Published: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Here's a list of where you need to go to cast your vote Tuesday:
• Community Building, 10 Community Park Drive
• Districts 1 and 2 — Lafferty Community Center, 330 Joseph St.
• Districts 3 and 16 — Baldwin municipal building, 3344 Churchview Ave.
• Districts 4 and 12 — St. Albert the Great Church, 3171 Churchview Ave.
• District 5 — Option Independent Volunteer Fire Co. Hall, 825 Streets Run Road.
• Districts 6, 8, 14 and 17 — McAnnulty Elementary School gymnasium, entrance No. 1, 5151 McAnulty Road.
• Districts 7, 10 and 11 — Leland Community Center, 5230 Wolfe Road.
• Districts 9 and 18 — Wallace Building, 41 Macek Drive.
• Districts 13 and 15 — Paynter Elementary School gymnasium, Entrance No. 23, 3454 Pleasantvue Drive.
• Districts 1 and 9 — Moore Elementary School, 3809 Dalewood St.
• District 2 — Concordia Lutheran Church, 3109 Brownsville Road.
• Districts 3 and 5 — Elroy Elementary School, 3129 Elroy Ave.
• District 4 — Garage, 3209 Willett Road.
• District 6 — Brentwood Municipal Building, 3624 Brownsville Road.
• District 7 — St. Sylvester Gymnasium, 3754 Brownsville Road.
• District 8 — St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 4048 Brownsville Road.
• District 10 — Brentwood Library Community Room, 3501 Brownsville Road.
• District 1 — Gill Hall Community Center, 1255 Gill Hall Road.
• Districts 2 and 5 — Jefferson Hills municipal building, 925 Old Clairton Road.
• Districts 3 and 4 — 885 Volunteer Fire Co., 380 Wray Road.
• District 6 — Floreffe Volunteer Fire Co., 1540 State St.
• District 7 — The former Large Volunteer Fire Co., 1512 Clairton Boulevard.
• District 8 — Jefferson United Methodist Church, 310 Gill Hall Road.
• Districts 1, 2 and 3 — Pleasant Hills Presbyterian Church, 199 Old Clairton Road.
• District 4 — Pleasant Hills Volunteer Fire Co., 72 Clairton Blvd.
• Districts 5, 6 and 7 — Pleasant Hills borough building, community room, 410 E. Bruceton Road.
• District 8 — New Wine Harvest Church, 268 Old Clairton Road.
• District 9 — Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 406 Old Clairton Road.
• District 10 — Pleasant Hills Presbyterian Church, 199 Old Clairton Road.
• Districts 1 and 15 — Baldwin Community United Methodist Church, Wesley Hall, 5001 Baptist Road.
• District 2 — St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 5200 Greenridge Drive.
• Districts 3 and 4 — Whitehall Borough building, 100 Borough Park Road.
• Districts 5, 6, 9 and 12 — Baldwin High School, 4653 Clairton Blvd.
• District 7 — Cannongate apartment building, party room, 200 White Hampton Lane.
• Districts 8 and 11 — Whitehall Elementary, 4900 Curry Road.
• Districts 10, 14 and 16 — Baldwin Community United Methodist Church, Asbury Hall, 5001 Baptist Road.
• District 13 — St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 5200 Greenridge Drive.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Accreditation team applauds Baldwin for doing it right
- Enhanced security a sign of times in South Hills municipal governments
- Fictitious pharaohs get royal treatment at Pleasant Hills Middle School
- Residents getting best of budget alterations in Baldwin Borough
- Infrastructure focus of proposed Brentwood budget
- Brentwood school board election winners sworn in
- Brentwood rec director could split her duties with Baldwin
- Brentwood pool rates slashed in effort to boost attendance
- Princess Lanes caters to leagues, families in updated facility