Work begins Monday on Grove Road
An infrastructure replacement project on Grove Road between Route 88 and Caste Drive in Castle Shannon could cause temporary lane closures Monday through Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Columbia Gas officials said.
The work, part of an ongoing upgrade to existing facilities in Castle Shannon, will include paving restoration. Motorists are encouraged to seek an alternative route if possible, Columbia Gas officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Brentwood Scout fine-tunes Eagle project with ukulele
- Changes taking place at Curry Hollow Shopping Center
- State agencies don’t have plan to curb flooding on Baldwin Borough's Streets Run
- Upper St. Clair resident organizes trips to ‘hidden jewels’ of Western Pa.
- Brentwood meeting set to accept council members’ resignations
- South Hills-area residents rally for those battling alcohol, drug addiction
- Bridge replacement to close section of Streets Run in Baldwin Borough
- Police substation in Baldwin apartment complex closes
- Road construction causes changes in West Jefferson Hills pick-up, drop-off times
- Only 1 Brentwood council member resigns