Work begins Monday on Grove Road
An infrastructure replacement project on Grove Road between Route 88 and Caste Drive in Castle Shannon could cause temporary lane closures Monday through Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Columbia Gas officials said.
The work, part of an ongoing upgrade to existing facilities in Castle Shannon, will include paving restoration. Motorists are encouraged to seek an alternative route if possible, Columbia Gas officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Grant will help pay for school resource officer at Pleasant Hills schools
- Baldwin-Whitehall school board president sets new rules
- Final Brentwood budget approved
- Talks continue for new Brentwood EMS contract
- Officials pressed for decision on Brentwood borough building
- Pleasant Hills council OKs tax hike, fee changes
- New website to track Thomas Jefferson High School’s progress
- Balloon connects Baldwin High School, upstate New Yorker
- W. Jefferson Hills school board reorganizes
- Whitehall stormwater fee gets fresh approval, with changes
- New school board president named for Baldwin-Whitehall