West Jefferson Hills district's new site to debut this summer
By Aug. 1, West Jefferson Hills School District's new website will be up and running, district officials said.
It was redesigned by district personnel Suhail Baloch, technology director, and Tony Sonita, public-relations consultant. Both worked with representatives of eSchoolView to develop the new look.
“It has a more modern seamless look,” Sonita said.
It will be easier for users to find information quickly, he said. The district will be able to control the sub pages, he said. There also will be an RSS feed, which would display frequently updated information.
Five different versions of the potential new look were placed on the old website with a questionnaire so area residents could help make the choice.
Columbus, Ohio-based eSchoolView will maintain the site. The one-time setup fee was $4,500. The monthly fee is $395 through next June. From that time until June 30, 2018, the annual cost will be approximately $3,318.
The company also will give the district 24-hour support and allow district personnel to update the website. Teachers also will be able to create their own sites linked to the main page.
Dona S. Dreeland is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-388-5803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Little library adds to learning experience at Pleasant Hills Arboretum
- Officials to discuss work on Pleasant Hills’ Old Clairton Road
- Brentwood Library receives grant to replace front doors
- Library Corner: E-resources can give students a head start
- Software will screen visitors at West Jefferson Hills school buildings
- Whitehall school library turns into learning destination
- Brentwood celebration kicks off Friday with street fair