Penn Hills Eagles Track Club will hold Feb. 22 sign-ups
The Penn Hills Eagles Track Club is holding sign-ups for the 2013 track and field season Friday, Feb. 22 at Penn Hills High School in the cafeteria, located at 309 Collins Drive in Penn Hills.
Registration fee is $75 plus a $20 membership and uniform cost. Children from age 6 to 18 are invited to join. For a registration packet or more information, call 412-832-2005 or email email@example.com
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Numine man survives crash into icy river
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Penguins’ Fleury surrenders 7 goals in 1 period of NHL All-Star Game loss
- Legislators receive committee assignments
- LaBar: Like it or not, Reigns is rising with Royal Rumble win
- Radioactive radon permeates Western Pennsylvania homes
- Study of vets supports PB pills, genetic variations linked to Gulf War illness
- One of two killed in Marine chopper crash was from Indiana, Pa.
- Storm could drop 4-6 inches of snow on Pittsburgh area
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- ‘Free’ wine kiosk initiative costs state Liquor Control Board $300K