McKeesport man dies in North Huntingdon crash
A 20-year-old McKeesport man died early this morning after the vehicle he was driving hit a utility pole and rolled over near the intersection of Guffey Road and Dennis Circle in North Huntingdon Township, officials said.
Dominick E. DeZorzi, of Coulterville Road, was driving south on Guffey Road around 11:20 p.m. when his 2002 Lincoln LS crossed the center line, hit a utility pole off the east shoulder, rolled once and came to rest upright in a yard, according to the Westmoreland County coroner's office.
He was pronounced dead at the scene around 12:35 a.m. today, the coroner's office said. There were no passengers or other vehicles involved.
Officials said DeZorzi was not wearing a seatbelt and cell phone use was not a factor in the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby
- Emotional send-off awaits Pitt seniors
- Crosby scores twice, Malkin delivers OT goal as Penguins beat Blues
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Police investigating after cab driver shot in Hazelwood
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in North Point Breeze
- Turkey releases recording of warnings to Russian plane
- Artis leads Pitt to lopsided victory over Cornell
- Pirates sign free agent 1B-OF Goebbert, RHP Webster