Six arrested in Greensburg heroin bust
Six people from Allegheny and Westmoreland counties were arrested this morning on drug distribution charges after state police found 15 bricks of heroin inside a Greensburg apartment.
The suspects are awaiting arraignment this morning before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
State police in Greensburg reportedly had the apartment in the Hawksworth apartment complex on North Main Street under surveillance.
The heroin has a street value of approximately $15,000.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Web-savvy terrorists have success luring U.S. recruits with social media
- North Side toymaker Digital Dream Labs starts strong in 1st holiday season
- Mt. Pleasant Area School Board puts limit on taxes for 2016-17
- Stylish, inexpensive dress takes television newsrooms by storm
- Pitt’s surge goes for naught as No. 11 Purdue prevails
- Pirates showing interest in starting pitcher Masterson
- Perryopolis, Perry Township communities talk ambulance woes
- Automakers feast on deals in November
- Express Scripts to offer alternative to $750 toxoplasmosis medication
- Overseas data, financial shares lead stocks to strong December start
- Roundup: Senators express ‘serious concerns’ about EDMC settlement; more