Fallowfield woman, 21, found dead in Speers
By The Valley Independent
Published: Tuesday, September 21, 2010
A 21-year old Fallowfield Township woman was found dead at a friend's home in Speers yesterday, but her death does not appear to be suspicious.
According to the Washington County Coroner's office, Dominique E. DeMoss, of Dally Road, was found unresponsive in a second-floor bedroom at 119 Howard St.
There was no evidence of foul play at the scene, the office said.
She was pronounced dead at 1:35 p.m.
The cause and manner of death are pending an autopsy and investigation.
- WPIAL softball postseason newcomers making inroads
- Daily News roundup: Clancy’s wins DNL opener
- MPIAA holds annual 100-inning softball game
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Styx, REO Speedwagon and Nugent still up to rocking the crowd
- Women take action to improve Kinloch park
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.