TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester

Daily Photo Galleries

Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, 10:36 a.m.
 

Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.

The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.

The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
  2. Rangers up ante in Metropolitan Division with trade acquisitions
  3. No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
  4. Penguins notebook: ‘Skill practice’ part of optional workout
  5. Pirates notebook: Hart ‘down a few days’ after cutting foot
  6. Nasdaq climbs over 5,000 points ... 15 years later
  7. Arrogant media elites mock Middle America
  8. Sales, income taxes increases expected in Gov. Tom Wolf’s budget
  9. Steelers not limiting themselves in free agency
  10. Shale drilling boom a bust for some Western Pennsylvania towns
  11. Police charge Beaver County sex offender who snuck into Pittsburgh science center