TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

McKees Rocks school evacuated due to odor of natural gas

About The Tribune-Review
The Tribune-Review can be reached via e-mail or at 412-321-6460.
Contact Us | Video | Photo Reprints

Daily Photo Galleries


By The Tribune-Review

Published: Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012, 9:32 a.m.

A McKees Rocks school was evacuated Thursday morning because of an odor of natural gas, McKees Rocks police said.

Allegheny Intermediate Unit's Community School West on May Avenue was evacuated about 8:20 a.m., Chief Robert Cifrulak said.

The McKees Rocks Fire Department is investigating.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read News

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.