McKees Rocks school evacuated due to odor of natural gas
Published: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 9:32 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, October 11, 2012
A McKees Rocks school was evacuated Thursday morning because of an odor of natural gas, McKees Rocks police said.
Allegheny Intermediate Unit's Community School West on May Avenue was evacuated about 8:20 a.m., Chief Robert Cifrulak said.
The McKees Rocks Fire Department is investigating.
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.