1 injured in crash between school bus, vehicle in Beaver County
Published: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 11:24 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
A man was injured when he crashed into a school bus Tuesday morning in Beaver County, Monaca police said.
The driver of the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am drove around the bend in the 1500 block of Marshall Road in Monaca and hit a Central Valley Shool District bus with about 20 students on board, Monaca police Chief William Petures said.
The driver was conscious when he was taken to Heitage Valley Hospital, but Petures did not know his condition.
No one on the bus was injured, he said.
The slick roadway contributed to the crash, Petures said. Police are investigating and have not filed any charges, he said.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Highmark to extend self-insurance plans to small businesses
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Cheswick Council agrees to buy firetruck
- Police find burglary suspect’s cellphone at crime scene
- United makes MileagePlus status harder to achieve
- SEC investigation to continue into ‘suspicious’ acquisition of Heinz stock option
- It’s about what you can bring
- More choose to buy into jobs
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire; Ex-coal official seeks leniency in conspiracy case; Smithfield Foods lays off 120 more at Va. plant; more
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.