State police at East Franklin list arrests for speeding
In an attempt to get drivers to slow their speeds, state police at East Franklin will publicize a monthly list of those cited for driving at excessively high speeds.
Police said aggressive speeding arrests from Oct. 12 to 31 were:
• Joseph Traficante, of Pittsburgh, traveled 110 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 28 on a motorcycle. He was fined $221.
• Amanda L. Dosch, of Kittanning, traveled 95 mph in a 65 mph zone on Route 28 in an SUV. She was fined $198.50.
• Erin Marchetti, of Pittsburgh, traveled 95 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 28 in an SUV. She was fined $211.
• John E. Beck, of Kittanning, traveled 90 mph in a 65 mph zone on Route 28 in an SUV. He was fined $178.50.
• Jessica M. Labuski, of Shelocta, traveled 120 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 422 in a sedan. She was fined $261.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McKeesport Area first-grader brings toy gun on school bus
- IBM to pay $1.5B to shed chip division
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Demand for hazmat suits due to Ebola outbreak triples firm’s production
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Vin Diesel showing some love for Pittsburgh and co-star
- Freeport volleyball team’s other foe is complacency
- Retired U.S. Marine general key speaker
- Stretch of Freeport Road rezoned
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big