State police at East Franklin list arrests for speeding
By For The Leader Times
Published: Monday, November 5, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, November 5, 2012
In an attempt to get drivers to slow their speeds, state police at East Franklin will publicize a monthly list of those cited for driving at excessively high speeds.
Police said aggressive speeding arrests from Oct. 12 to 31 were:
• Joseph Traficante, of Pittsburgh, traveled 110 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 28 on a motorcycle. He was fined $221.
• Amanda L. Dosch, of Kittanning, traveled 95 mph in a 65 mph zone on Route 28 in an SUV. She was fined $198.50.
• Erin Marchetti, of Pittsburgh, traveled 95 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 28 in an SUV. She was fined $211.
• John E. Beck, of Kittanning, traveled 90 mph in a 65 mph zone on Route 28 in an SUV. He was fined $178.50.
• Jessica M. Labuski, of Shelocta, traveled 120 mph in a 55 mph zone on Route 422 in a sedan. She was fined $261.
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.