WPIAL sets football quarterfinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL has set the sites for Friday's 16 football quarterfinal-round playoff games.
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny will play Bethel Park at North Hills; Seneca Valley-Mt. Lebanon at North Allegheny; Gateway-Woodland Hills at Norwin; and Upper St. Clair-Central Catholic at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson will play Franklin Regional at Elizabeth Forward; West Allegheny-Montour at Chartiers Valley; Mars-West Mifflin at Fox Chapel; and Central Valley-Hopewell at Ambridge.
In Class AA, Aliquippa will play Mt. Pleasant at Peters Township; Jeannette-Beaver at Hampton; South Fayette-Beaver Falls at Moon; and Washington-Seton-La Salle at Canon-McMillan.
In Class A, Clairton will play Brentwood at Belle Vernon; Neshannock-Monessen at Chartiers-Houston; Sto-Rox-Union at Mars; and Rochester-North Catholic at Dormont Stadium.
All games are scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Kevin Gorman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Patriots play to watch: Gronkowski finds success in seam
- Gulls fleeing frozen Great Lakes fill skies over Pittsburgh’s Point
- Jerome Bettis to be enshrined in hall of fame
- New Kensington woman struck by vehicle, injured
- CMU software eases task of mining prostitution ads
- January temperatures, snowfall unremarkable in Western Pennsylvania
- City crews getting ready for winter storm expected Sunday, Monday
- Tennessee quarterback Peterman considers transfer to Pitt
- Springdale trestle bridge deemed structurally sound
- Brownsville hopes grant can help launch project
- Germany may walk on rescue