By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
The Tribune-Review publishes real estate transactions valued at $75,000 or more, provided by RealSTATs, 1911 E. Carson St., Pittsburgh, PA 15203; 412-381-3880.
• Andrew Sherwood to Sean Cary at 150 Underwood Ave. for $158,000.
• K. Bradley Mellor to Tyler and Renee Kimball at 1698 Arona Road for $245,700.
• Brenda Bellissimo to Justin and Nicole Hite at 4047 Blue Willlow St. for $135,000.
• James Bartolomucci to Joseph and Stella Kushner at 2423 Brownfield Drive for $155,000.
• David Andrew Lesnick to Michael and Erika Lloyd at 118 Cranberry St. for $270,000.
• Nicholas Wast to Jehu and Dorothy Bell at 2 Holly Drive for $175,000.
• Thomas Harden to Christopher Sciullo and Keri Matson at 159 Janyce Drive for $242,500.
• Loretta Bellanca to Candace Cassidy at 75 Lakeridge Drive for $235,000.
• Kirk Utzinger to Edward and Kelly Mardis at 422 Southfield Drive for $328,000.
• Patriot Corp. USA to Daniel and Kimberly Erb at 3020 Meadow View Court for $498,900.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.