TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

Daily Photo Galleries

Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
 

A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.

Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.

Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
  2. Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
  3. Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
  4. Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
  5. Construction of $500M power plant in South Huntingdon stalled
  6. Pirates avert sweep with 7-5 victory over Rockies
  7. Dollar Tree buying Family Dollar for $8.5 billion
  8. Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
  9. Former Gateway coach Smith is ‘perfect fit’ for Penn State football staff
  10. Euphemizing the tax hook
  11. Home sellers are able to remain mum about violent crimes committed there
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.