TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

Daily Photo Galleries

Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
 

A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.

Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.

Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read News

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.