Rex Energy to spend $100M in Butler County next year
Rex Energy Corp. expects to spend $100 million to $105 million next year in Butler County on natural gas drilling and extraction, the company said on Tuesday.
State College-based Rex Energy will spend more in Butler County than in three other areas where it drills, the company said in its 2013 capital budget, which sets total spending at $230 million to $250 million.
No comparison to prior year capital spending was included in the budget.
Rex Energy plans to drill 19 new wells in Butler County and place 21 wells into service next year.
Add Alex Nixon to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- Liriano, Snider lift Pirates over Dodgers
- New Penguins coach to meet with Malkin
- The Meadows to host 1st boxing card
- United States proposes tougher rules for moving crude oil, ethanol by rail
- Greensburg pawn shop aids in arrest of home repair scam suspect
- Fox Chapel football putting in preseason work
- Pirates notebook: Recovering Cole exceeds expectations in simulated game
- Obamacare enrollees strain Medicaid in Oregon