TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Stanton Heights man, sons sickened by carbon monoxide

Daily Photo Galleries

Monday, Nov. 19, 2012, 9:24 p.m.
 

A Stanton Heights man and his two sons were sickened by carbon monoxide Monday night, Pittsburgh emergency dispatchers said.

Paramedics and firefighters were called around 8 p.m. to the home on Brintell Street for a report of a lethargic child, dispatchers said.

When they arrived, they found the man and the boys — ages 8 and 12 — in need of medical treatment, dispatchers said.

The three were taken to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland. Gas company personnel were called to determine the source of the leak, dispatchers said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read News

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.