TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Man hospitalized after suffering electrical shock in Butler County

Daily Photo Galleries

Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, 5:10 p.m.
 

A man went to a Butler County hospital after suffering an electrical shock Wednesday while working in a utility truck in Connoquenessing, according to county emergency dispatchers.

The man, who wasn't identified, was shocked around 2:20 p.m. while working at a gas station in the 800 block of Evans City Road, dispatchers said.

His condition wasn't available. State police are investigating, according to dispatchers.

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.

 

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read News