RMU to open Downtown satellite center
Robert Morris University is moving back to its roots this fall with the opening of RMU Downtown at the Heinz 57 Center on Sixth Avenue.
School officials said the Moon Township university that was founded Downtown in 1921 will offer two bachelor's degrees, four masters degrees and various certificate programs for part-time students at its new satellite location.
A university spokesman said plans also are under way for Robert Morris to offer degree programs at Southpointe in Washington County and at a site in Monroeville.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates lose on late Cardinals rally
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Tuesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot