Route 28 weekend closures canceled
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012, 7:45 p.m.
PennDOT announced Wednesday it canceled plans to close Route 28 inbound near the Millvale interchange for the next two weekends.
PennDOT said a contractor did not have enough materials to do the work as planned. Future weekend closures will be necessary, but they have not been scheduled.
Crews are working on bridges that carry Route 28 over Millvale's circular interchange.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Blue Jackets notebook: Columbus wants another crack at playing with lead
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records
- Precautions lack year since fatal blast at plant
- Pitcher Cueto shuts down Pirates as Reds cruise to victory at PNC
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- LaBar: Did WWE referee know finish to Undertaker match?
- Preview of Wednesday’s Reds-Pirates game
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- North Versailles magisterial judge “retires” but remains on bench