Man arrested in McKees Rocks fatal shooting
One of three people accused of shooting and killing a man in McKees Rocks was arrested on Friday.
Christopher West, 18, from the McKees Rocks area, is charged with criminal homicide, robbery and related crimes for the June 15 slaying of Scott King, 19, of Verona, who was gunned down as he sat in his car in the 900 block of White Alley, Allegheny County Police Lt. Andrew Schurman said.
West was taken to Night Court for arraignment. Names of the other people who will be charged in the case were not released. Police previously said they believed the shooting was drug-related.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McKeesport graduate Brown has found his role for Boston College
- Penguins rally late but lose to Panthers, 4-3, in shootout
- Dixon says starters playing too much for Pitt basketball team
- Pirates win bidding for Korean infielder
- Rolling Stone magazine asks Columbia Journalism School to review University of Virginia rape story
- GOP to weigh major changes in budget office
- Ebola in decline, CDC chief reports
- No. 18 West Virginia pounds Wofford, 77-44
- Steelers linebackers are getting to quarterback with more regularity
- Greensburg high school roundup: Oberdorf sets record in Greensburg Salem win
- WPIAL players named to Class AAA, A all-state teams