Police searching for Garfield 10-year-old last seen on Friday
Pittsburgh police are asking for help in finding a missing Garfield boy.
Kasuantae Moore, 10, was last seen about 6 p.m. Friday leaving his grandmother's house on Weldin Way in Garfield.
He was last seen wearing dark blue dress pants, a dark blue shirt and black and yellow tennis shoes. He is black with brown hair and eyes, weighs 80 pounds and stands 4 feet 5 inches tall.
Call 911 or police headquarters 412-323-7800 with any information.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt: Football coach hire comes 1st, athletic director 2nd
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Man involved with crash with officer dies in Pittsburgh hospital
- Michigan State defensive coordinator a Pitt coaching candidate
- Despite intimidation, women still passionate about video games
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Port Authority fires two bus drivers involved in rollover crash
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU