Missing Garfield boy, mother believed together
Published: Monday, October 8, 2012, 7:10 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A 10-year-old boy who has been missing for four days is believed to be with his mother, who also has disappeared, city police said Monday.
Kasuantae Moore was last seen about 6 p.m. Friday when he left his grandmother's home on Weldin Way in Garfield, Pittsburgh police Lt. Daniel M. Herrmann said.
Detectives now believe Moore is with his mother, Danyell Yvonne Moore, 37, who has not been at her Meadow Street apartment and who has not contacted police, Herrmann said.
Kasuantae is black with brown hair and eyes. He is 4 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds. He was last seen wearing dark blue dress pants and shirt, and black and yellow shoes.
Anyone with information about Moore and her son is asked to call 911 or city police at 412-323-7141.
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Marijuana supporters rally at the Point
- Starkey: Pirates’ Huntington never looked so good
- Shortfalls of student visa system in spotlight after Boston bombing
- Police seek suspect in Derry Twp. exposure incident
- Winfield Township places liens on 33 properties to secure sewer tap-in fees
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.