Missing Garfield boy, mother believed together
A 10-year-old boy who has been missing for four days is believed to be with his mother, who also has disappeared, city police said Monday.
Kasuantae Moore was last seen about 6 p.m. Friday when he left his grandmother's home on Weldin Way in Garfield, Pittsburgh police Lt. Daniel M. Herrmann said.
Detectives now believe Moore is with his mother, Danyell Yvonne Moore, 37, who has not been at her Meadow Street apartment and who has not contacted police, Herrmann said.
Kasuantae is black with brown hair and eyes. He is 4 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds. He was last seen wearing dark blue dress pants and shirt, and black and yellow shoes.
Anyone with information about Moore and her son is asked to call 911 or city police at 412-323-7141.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Retail theft suspect takes off, leaves baby at Rostraver Township Walmart
- Pittsburgh hires consultant, former Wisconsin police captain as chief
- Tomlin: Steelers preparing to face both Browns QBs
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Virginia GOP Senate candidate Gillespie piles up mileage pursuing Warner
- Parking Authority settles suit over kiosks
- Bethel Park mortgage broker pleads guilty
- Pirates’ Polanco runs into rookie wall
- Trial opens in case of man shot, paralyzed during traffic stop altercation