Missing Garfield boy, mother believed together
A 10-year-old boy who has been missing for four days is believed to be with his mother, who also has disappeared, city police said Monday.
Kasuantae Moore was last seen about 6 p.m. Friday when he left his grandmother's home on Weldin Way in Garfield, Pittsburgh police Lt. Daniel M. Herrmann said.
Detectives now believe Moore is with his mother, Danyell Yvonne Moore, 37, who has not been at her Meadow Street apartment and who has not contacted police, Herrmann said.
Kasuantae is black with brown hair and eyes. He is 4 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds. He was last seen wearing dark blue dress pants and shirt, and black and yellow shoes.
Anyone with information about Moore and her son is asked to call 911 or city police at 412-323-7141.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State law complicates Allegheny County proposal for letter grading of restaurants
- Alle-Kiski Valley roundup: Riverview volleyball outs Chartiers-Houston
- Bill Clinton to campaign in Pittsburgh for Pa. gubernatorial candidate
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Rural communities can’t shake effects of subprime crisis
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Russian steel to lose duty shelter
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities