8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester
Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.
The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.
The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mother, baby found dead in Millvale apartment
- PSU recruit Joseph to meet club pal, an Iowa recruit, in PIAA Class AAA semis
- Steelers sign former ACC Player of the Year Boyd for QB depth
- 2 found dead in Harrison home
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Commentary: Grateful economics are Dead as fans pay through the nose
- Route 422 closed after serious accident in Kittanning Township
- States’ attempts to curb campus sex assaults snag on complex issues of victims’, accusers’ rights
- McCandless-born writer found herself through ‘Orange’
- Pirates pitcher Locke fighting for 5th spot in starting rotation
- No one hurt in Hempfield school bus, van crash