8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester
Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.
The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.
The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Now a Patriot, Blount thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Suspects in attempted Upper St. Clair home invasion held for court on other charges
- Police say burglars caught in the act in Beechview
- Getting fired by Patriots led to Carroll’s reinvention
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Pitt adds Texas wide receiver as 16th commitment to Class of 2015
- Pirates trade Snider to Orioles for minor league pitcher
- Penguins notebook: Crosby understands rule prohibiting him from playing, stresses he is hurt
- ‘Let It Snow’ filming in Millvale
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff