TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester

About The Tribune-Review
The Tribune-Review can be reached via e-mail or at 412-321-6460.
Contact Us | Video | Photo Reprints

Daily Photo Galleries


By The Tribune-Review

Published: Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, 10:36 a.m.

Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.

The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.

The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Kovacevic: Still waiting on Malkin, Crosby
  2. Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
  3. Three ejected after Pirates, Brewers brawl
  4. Rossi: Lack of together time showing for Penguins’ defense
  5. Fleury a bright spot among struggling Penguins in playoffs
  6. Pirates pitcher Cole’s strong outing wasted in 14-inning loss at home
  7. Attorney wants lesser term for woman in Greensburg torture death
  8. Court upholds EPA emissions restrictions
  9. Population expansion in Western Pennsylvania hinges on immigrants
  10. Egg decorating turns to fight, charges in Brookline, police say
  11. Landslides put Baldwin firefighters in financial peril
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.