No one injured in Hill District fire
Published: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 3:41 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, November 15, 2012
No one was hurt in a fire in a two-unit apartment building in the Hill District on Thursday.
Pittsburgh firefighters responding to a report of a structure fire about 2:30 p.m. arrived on Moultrie Street to find heavy smoke and flames pouring out of the second floor, Battalion Chief Jerry Hirschfeld said. Neither of the two residents were inside when firefighters got there, he said.
The fire was mainly concentrated in a second-floor bedroom, Hirschfeld said. The cause is under investigation.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Starkey: Robots over umps? Yes, please
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Woman charged in fatal Lawrence County accident that killed cyclist
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.