Two men sentenced for 2011 Penn Hills homicide
An Allegheny County judge on Wednesday sentenced two men to life in prison for the shooting death of a man in the parking lot of a Penn Hills apartment complex.
Common Pleas Judge Beth Lazzara tacked on an additional 48 1⁄2 to 97 years to the life sentences of Matthew Ebo, 27, of Homewood and Thaddeus Crumbley, 33, of Turtle Creek for the May 2011 shooting at the Leechburg Garden Apartment Complex.
An Allegheny County jury in April found them guilty of first degree murder, robbery and weapons charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Buffalo Township grandma pleads guilty to selling hundreds of pounds of weed
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Lawyer: Steelers center Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Wanted sex offender caught hiding in homemade fort in Burgettstown
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- Truck wreck closes Saxonburg Boulevard in West Deer
- Harmony woman accused of hitting police officer and anti-gay protester pleads guilty to reduced charges
- 4 alternate jurors picked in Ferrante cyanide poisoning trial
- Hundreds mourn Pittsburgh trash collector killed by gunfire