Two men sentenced for 2011 Penn Hills homicide
Published: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 11:00 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
An Allegheny County judge on Wednesday sentenced two men to life in prison for the shooting death of a man in the parking lot of a Penn Hills apartment complex.
Common Pleas Judge Beth Lazzara tacked on an additional 48 1/2 to 97 years to the life sentences of Matthew Ebo, 27, of Homewood and Thaddeus Crumbley, 33, of Turtle Creek for the May 2011 shooting at the Leechburg Garden Apartment Complex.
An Allegheny County jury in April found them guilty of first degree murder, robbery and weapons charges.
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Golden opportunity awaits
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Ambridge, North Allegheny defend WPIAL volleyball championships
- Seton-La Salle, Mt. Lebanon win WPIAL boys lacrosse titles
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
- West Mifflin softball shifts focus to consolation game
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.