Beaver County man found fatally shot outside his home
Published: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 2:56 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
An Aliquippa man was found fatally shot outside his home on Tuesday, the Beaver County Coroner said.
Teri Tatalovich-Rossi pronounced Richard Lincheck, 58, dead at 5:45 p.m. in the yard of his home in the 1400 block of Elgin Street.
An autopsy is scheduled for this afternoon, she said.
Aliquippa police are investigating the shooting.
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Police seek suspect in Derry Twp. exposure incident
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- New ‘Arrested Development’ season set for Netflix debut
- Winfield Township places liens on 33 properties to secure sewer tap-in fees
- Veteran CEOs find success in comeback role
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.