Water main work set in Shadyside
Published: Thursday, November 29, 2012, 5:02 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Water service will be turned off to properties along several streets in Shadyside on Friday morning while work is performed on the lines, according to the Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority.
Work to connect part of a new 8-inch water main to an existing 6-inch water main will begin at 8 a.m. at the intersection of Maryland Avenue and Holden Street.
While the work is being done, water will be turned off for residents along Maryland between Holden and Elmer streets and along Holden between Summerlea Street and College Avenue.
Water service is scheduled to be restored by noon.
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Mt. Washington's Grandview Avenue isn't looking so great these days
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- K9 patrols return in Lower Burrell
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched with soreness in right knee
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Bicycle corridor plan gets Connellsville’s OK
- Catholic Churches of Connellsville hosts first Feast of All Nations
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.