Water main work set in Shadyside
Water service will be turned off to properties along several streets in Shadyside on Friday morning while work is performed on the lines, according to the Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority.
Work to connect part of a new 8-inch water main to an existing 6-inch water main will begin at 8 a.m. at the intersection of Maryland Avenue and Holden Street.
While the work is being done, water will be turned off for residents along Maryland between Holden and Elmer streets and along Holden between Summerlea Street and College Avenue.
Water service is scheduled to be restored by noon.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steel Center celebrates 50 years
- Elizabeth Township Commissioners approve phone system upgrade
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting