Police respond to shootings in Lawrenceville, McKeesport
Published: Thursday, November 29, 2012, 10:28 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
At least one person was shot when gunfire erupted Thursday night in an apartment house in Lawrenceville.
Pittsburgh police were called about 9:40 p.m. for a report of shots fired in the building in the 4700 block of Butler Street. Police found a man lying in the hallway.
Police did not allow paramedics inside the building until they searched it to make sure the gunman had either fled or no longer posed a threat.
About 90 minutes earlier, police in McKeesport were called to a shooting in Crawford Village. One person was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital by medical helicopter.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Esmark celebrates new headquarters in Edgeworth
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Pitt adds defensive recruit from Philadelphia
- Bethel Park offensive lineman picks Pitt
- City police investigating whether officer who gave ride to mayor’s ex-bodyguard broke any department regulations
- Deal could prevent doubling of student loan rates
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- News Alert